Explorers – Lions Rock Rapids is situated on the banks of the iconic Sabie River, a brief
Accommodation is in the form of 21 luxury tents, accommodating up to 42 guests. All tents feature an en-suite bathroom,
Central guest facilities include a reception, dining area, lounge & bar, and
– Open Air BOMA
– Covered dining area
– Bar / Lounge area
–– Day trip into The Kruger National Park
– Quad biking
– Cultural village
– Macadamia Plantation Tour (on-site)
N.B. ACTIVITIES ARE CONDUCTED BY OUTSIDE PARTIES. DAY TRIPS TO THE KRUGER NATIONAL PARK CAN BE DONE ON A SELF-DRIVE BASIS .
2019 PRICINGValid from 01/12/2018 till 31/11/2019
- Single Supplement – 50% of the adult sharing rate.
- Children – between the ages of 6 & 11 years pay 50% of the adult sharing rate when sharing with two adults and on request only.
- Includes – dinner, accommodation and breakfast.
- Excludes – lunch, drinks, all activities and items of a personal nature.
- Terms & Conditions
- In order to confirm a booking, a 20% non-refundable deposit is required. Full payment of the balance due is required 7 days prior to guests arrival, unless the booking is made within 30 days of travel dates whereby the full payment is required to confirm the booking. Cancellation policy is as follows:
- 45 and 31 days prior to arrival – forfeit deposit
- 30 and 15 days prior to arrival – 50% of the total amount is due 14 and 0 days prior to arrival – 90% of the total invoice amount is due
- *the camp reserves the right to restrict one night bookings over all peak periods & public holidays